Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Contract Lead in contractual matters.
- Assist with control and coordinating contracting activities from concept to completion ensuring contracts are completed in accordance with Company’s requirements.
- Assist with establishing bidders list following pre-qualification exercise.
- Assist with preparing Invitation to Bid (ITB) / RFP documents including draft Contract.
- Assist with Managing bid process.
- Assist with Managing Technical Bid Evaluation including chairing bid clarification meetings as required.
- Assist with Undertaking Commercial Bid Evaluation including chairing bid clarification meetings as required.
- Assist with Undertaking negotiations regarding commercial bids/general terms & conditions/special terms, etc.
- Assist with Preparing recommendations/approvals for senior management.
- Assist with Preparing & issuing Letters of Award/Letters of Intent as necessary.
- Assist with Finalizing/compiling conformed contracts for execution.
- Organize and chair kick off meetings when required.
- Obtain the necessary Contractor’s Bonds, Guarantees and Insurances and ensure they are in full force & effect during the full term of the contract as required.
- Organize and chair weekly progress meetings. Prepare minutes.
- Monitor changes to the value of Work/schedule. Preparation of formal Contract Change Orders/Amendments.
- Maintain dossier of relevant schedule data and records to support extension of time assessments.
- Coordinate all Commercial and Contractual activities and draft all necessary letters following input from Project Team.
- Monitor and ensure the performance of Contractors is recorded together with explanations for any deviations from the performance required under the Contract.
- Ensure payments to Contractors are processed to enable their timely receipt in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Ensure Interim and Final Completion Certificates are issued when required.
- Ensure proper documentation is kept to facilitate Technical and Financial Audits. Provide assistance to auditors.
- Provide assistance during the pre-commissioning, commissioning & start-up phases.
- Initiate Warranty Procedure and manage warranty issues during the Guarantee Period.
- Assist with administering EPMC contractor contracts.
Discipline design Engineers; Affiliate operations specialists Process specialists; Maintenance Engineers
Project Management teams
Execution contractor management & supervision
Independence of operation:
The Contract Administrator, under the direction of the Contract Lead, provides an administration function between the Construction Team and execution contractors to ensure safe, successful construction of “Plant Projects” for the operating affiliates.
The Contract Administrator, under the direction of the Contract Lead, ensures that the execution contractor adheres to the contract / purchase order that is in place.
The execution of his duties will require minimum physical effort but mostly communication and leadership skills in respect of administrating contracts / purchase orders.
The execution of his duties will require 90% office based activities and 10% site based activities during the execution phase of the project life cycle.
The Contract Administrator, under the direct supervision of the Contract Lead is responsible for assisting during the bidding phases of each project and the award of each necessary contracts and purchase orders relating to the Major Projects department. Subsequently, the Contract Administrator will assist in administering the contracts and purchase orders to successful completion.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|