Contract & Claims Manager – Fircroft Group
We are looking to recruit a Contracts&Claims manager for an international EPC specialised in Power & Renewable Energy and based in Dubai, The position will be based in Dubai and reporting to projects Director
1) To prepare a comprehensive list of EPC Contract obligations (pre and post NTP), with details of such obligations, deadline, etc.; and to manage and monitor the fulfillment of such obligations
2) To prepare first drafts of the (i) subcontracts for services with local subcontractors, (ii) supply contracts for the equipment of the Plant, in back to back conditions with respect to the EPC Contract.
3) To assist the Project Director and the rest of the Project Team in drafting any letter addressed to the Client.
4) To assist the procurement team with the negotiation (including meetings with the counterparties, etc.) and closing of such contracts.
5) To assist the Project Director with the general management of the Project, and the Project Team in all issues regarding the EPC Contract and day-to-day management of the project.
6) To assist the Project Director in the study and analysis of the daily issues that may arise in the execution of the Project: insurance, subcontractors, client’s requests, correspondence to be issued by the EPC Contractor. In particular, to prepare any formal communication (finalized and sent by Project Director) to Client/Suppliers drafted according to applicable legislation, in coordination with the Parties’ respective legal teams and other involved functions, where necessary.
7) To assist the Project Director in the preparation and regular update of a comprehensive risk matrix of the EPC Contract and main subcontracts, identifying main risks of the Project. This risk matrix should be elaborated with input received by all members of the Project Team so that it may be a complete risk matrix.
8) Analysis of applicable law to the EPC Contract and of the EPC Contract itself and liaison with local lawyers, when necessary, with a view to provide:
(i) Legal advice to Project Team on any issues of legal nature.
(ii) Legal advice to variations orders, claims, etc. that may arise in the execution of the Project.
9) Surveillance over the adherence of the EPC contractual obligations to all subcontracts and suppliers. Establishing action protocols.
10) Management of claims with subcontractors and suppliers in order to ensure compliance of the contractual conditions for quality, work schedule, and budgets.
11) Observance of contractual Governing Law, local law requirements in terms of HSE and local content, and permitting.
12) Change orders and claims management process and procedure: assessment of the potential and effective modifications to the EPC scope and requirements in close coordination and team working with the Project Team (Engineering, Purchasing, Construction, Project Control, HSE, Quality, …); drafting all correspondence to the Client related to potential change orders, change orders and claims; preparation of forensic quantity surveyor analysis regarding claims to the Client; preparation of notification of changes to the Client and coordination of the impacts (time and cost) evaluation executed by the Project Team; management of Change Orders with Client and or Subcontractors; preparation of claims’ dossiers: contract analysis for entitlement, impact assessment, support documents, etc.
13) Surveillance and support to claims under judicial or arbitration proceedings, assisting the appointed legal counsels.
14) Organize and establish a documentary protocol to file and record all correspondence issued and received by the EPC Contractor.
15) Assist to meetings with the Client.
16) Planning and design of the contractual management strategy together with the Project Director.
17) Report to the Project Director and participate and attend the Legal Committee’ meetings, delivering reports in advance identifying main issues with respect to the execution of the Project.
18) Surveillance over the requirements for the finalization of the Contract (required information for the Final Acceptance and the Final Certificate, follow-up of final payments, release of bonds and guarantees, etc) with respect to the Client and subcontractors or suppliers.
19) Managing the finishing and the economic settlement of the contract (“close-out”).
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contract & Claims Manager – Fircroft Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.