Contract Logistics Manager – Gulf Agency Company (Dubai) L.L.C.
GAC Dubai is looking for two Contract Logistics Managers. The main purpose of the job is to plan, direct and control the commercial, contractual and operational activities of an allotted client base. The job exists to manage staff and operations effectively, achieve targets / deadlines / customer KPIs and help grow the business through up selling and maintaining compliance to all set standards. The job contributes towards achieving the overall target of the Distribution Centre through effective operational management and efficient customer service delivery.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop strong Customer Relationship through effective CRM
• Ensure efficient and cost effective operational activities
• Reduce operational overheads in line with annually agreed target levels
• Manage and develop a team of supervisors, operatives and clerical staff in designated areas
• Maintain and ensure client profitability
• Achieve assigned up-selling sales targets
• Ensure compliance with all GAC policies and procedures as they relate to the area of business
• Update management on status of operations / projects
• Monitor and control compliance of staff to health and safety standards
• Manage other tasks within the scope of this job functions as / when required
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Logistics and Transportation
||Shipping; Distributions and Logistics; Marine Services
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contract Logistics Manager – Gulf Agency Company (Dubai) L.L.C. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.