• In liaison with Senior Contracts Engineers, generate contracting and tendering strategies/plans to achieve the objectives of the end user's functional needs.
• Establish and justify appropriate bid strategies and thereafter execute the approved strategies.
• Assist the tender Proponent to identify suitable bidders for each proposed tender. Support the Proponent in submission of bidder’s lists, evaluation methodologies and award strategies to Tender Committees.
• Coordinating pre-bid meetings, site visits and clarification requests. Where necessary liaise with Proponents' representatives and Senior Contracts Engineers as well as Company's legal, finance and other appropriate functions and provide responses to tenderers’ contractual clarification requests.
• Handling bids in accordance with the Contracts Procedure Manual.
• Prepare award recommendation proposal in conjunction with the bid evaluation team and route the recommendation for endorsement and approval.
• Produce the award instrument (including Faxes of Award where appropriate) and route Contract documents for execution.
• Provide contractual advice as may be requested by the Contracts Administrators from time-to-time.
• Assist the end user to identify suitable bidders for each proposed tender.
• Coordinating pre-bid meetings, site visits and clarification requests. Where necessary liaise with legal, finance and insurance functions and provide responses to tenderers contractual Clarification requests.
• Identify risk ad provide solutions to negate these.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|