Our Client is involved in the international development and exploration of oil and natural gas, as well as managing gas and power, refining/petrochemicals and other midstream/downstream activities.
1) 10 years multi disciplinary experience in project execution, including minimum 5 years in an oil & gas industry or with major industrial structures with main focus on preparation/evaluation/negotiation of TENDERS/contracts of high and medium scale projects with complexity and diversity.
2) Possession of sound knowledge of Contracts Law is desirable.* Proficient in contractual correspondence, contract verbatim, report writing with analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
3) Thorough understanding of engineering, procurement, construction techniques EPC/EPIC/ EPCM & LSTK. Other forms contracts likes FEED/ECS/ Construction/ Consultancy/ Operation & Maintenance (O&M) contracts and its related works/services.
3) Computer literate and able to use this knowledge for contract analysis, evaluation of statistical data both historical and projected.
4) Preferably experienced in managing contracts in SAP MM-ES and its day to day transactions and management.
5) Quality focused and highly accurate.
||Oil and Gas
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة CONTRACTS ENGINEER بكل سهولة الان مجانا.