Contracts Manager – Real Estate & Construction (Saudi Nationals Only) – Tiro International
Our Client Government based Entity in Saudi Arabia looking for a Contracts Manager who will responsible for Preparing proposals, negotiates contracts, and administers commercial and government contracts in accordance with policies and legal requirements. This Job role will be directly reporting to the Business Services Director.
Key Responsibilities will include:
– Develops and implements procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
– Drafts, Evaluates, Negotiates and Executes all types of Contracts: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of vendors/providers proposed terms and conditions
– Serves as the point of contact for vendors / providers on contractual matters. Acts as contractual “middleman” between company employees and vendors/providers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
– On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provides relined recommendations and negotiates directly with vendors/providers’ attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
– Ensures that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
– As needed, provides guidance on contract matters to Program Managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
– Works with Risk Management and Compliance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements and with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc.
– Monitors competitive terms. Monitor vendors / providers’ satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices.
– Oversees Service Level Agreement Compliance, monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverable s, invoicing etc.) and ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
– Assists to manage allocated annual departmental budget by controlling expenditures, taking cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted amounts, to ensure effective cost management practices.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contracts Manager – Real Estate & Construction (Saudi Nationals Only) – Tiro International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.