Contracts Specialist – Pre Contracts – Power Systems & Information Technology
The Contracts Specialist (Pre) is involved in the interaction related to the pre-tender stage and on occasion the pre-qualification stage.
Major duties and responsibilities:
1. Understands all aspects of pre-tendering activities and liaising with concerned departments.
2. Plans and executes due strategy for supporting successful engineering projects from planning stage to end completion.
3. Reviews pre-qualification improvement opportunities for methods of delivery, schedule optimization, time & cost savings.
4. Raises tender discrepancies if appropriate providing purposeful
recommendation to the contract management.
5. Reports any known or suspected breach of contract process or other nontransparent practices to the Contract Services Section Head.
6. Examines the initial tender requirements and collects further required information.
7. Coordinate and attend pre-tender meetings.
8. Make copies of tenders and/or contracts and maintain information via a managed data collection database.
9. Prepare/review tender circulars comprising response to tenderers’ queries in consultation with concerned department.
10. Maintain a relationship with all stakeholders including the User
departments and PR in order to carry out the tendering process.
11. Assisting the manager in producing various reports, tables and
12. Maintaining an appropriate electronic database as backup to a traditional hardcopy archive systems for easy storage and access to all internal and external correspondence and data.
13. Maintains the files and control logs as required by the section.
14. Performs other related duties as requested by the Contract Department Manager from time to time.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Contracts Specialist – Pre Contracts – Power Systems & Information Technology بكل سهولة الان مجانا.