1. Case preparation in close coordination with various Business Heads/Management.
2. Represent KAICO/FTC as Legal Representative as and when needed in liaison with the Law Firm.
3. Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
4. Provide legal advice with regards to HR/Tenancy/Commercial Issues.
5. Draft/Support all agreements between Organization/Employers/Service Providers.
6. Ensure that all legal documents are drafted, reviewed and interpreted as per applicable laws.
7. Specialized in the Kuwaiti Labour Law and the related legal opinions along with the administrative procedures of the related ministries and departments.
8. Perform other duties as directed by the Management per business needs.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|