Apply the Technical Procedure for Cost Control and Subcontracts Administration
• Coordinate and issue the Initial Budget of the Project.
• Control all the Committed Costs in Incurred Cost of the Project.
• Provide the cost Estimate to Completion (ETC) of the Project, based on the objective information available at each moment and applying the own prediction techniques for each nature of Cost.
• Prepare and issue on a monthly basis the cost Estimate At Completion of the Project (EAC) through the Cost Control Report and Project Control Report.
• Control of the different Change Orders that arise with the Client, Vendors and Subcontractors.
• Collaborate with the Planning Department in the tasks that require the support of Cost Control.
• Inform about any cost deviations detected, in order to take the appropriate measures during the earlier stages of the problem, prior to the revision of the report.
• Calculate the project indicators following the Earned Value Methodology.
• Revision of current and expected design ratios.
• Review and issue the Risks and Opportunities Analysis of the Project regarding cost.
• Be aware of the contents of the different subcontracts of the Project until the close-outs.
• Attend the needs of any other special report and/or analysis requested by the Project Manager or by Project Control Department.
• Encourage team work, maintaining and fostering collaboration between different company areas.
• Ensure data confidentiality, reporting any potential compliance problems.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|