Cost Estimation Engineer – Real Estate Construction & Fabrication Co.- RECAFCO
• Prepare Estimate budget for the projects.
• Analyze drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates based on budget and determine the cost involved to launch such a project.
• Assess cost effectiveness of the projects, tracking actual costs relative to the budget.
• Coordinate with purchasing on current market prices.
• Continuously monitor the project costs against the purchase order and became aware of all trends that may affect the project current budget.
• Obtain proposals, specifications and related documents and liaise with all concerned departments in order to convert specifications to cost estimates.
• Utilize cost methodologies and tools and appropriate software models and packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data.
• Control variations to work scope, and estimate total cost of variations including man-hours, labor cost, equipment and material costs, fabrication, construction and all other direct and indirect expenditures.
• Liaise with project Managers and planning/scheduling engineers to ascertain and agree progress for current and future invoicing submittals during execution.
• Attend all project review meetings to present any trends, potential scope changes, requests for adjustment orders and all other matters concerning the welfare of the project’s budget.
• Ensure correct authorization for reimbursable expenditures, if applicable. To be welfare of, and identify potential back charges presented by subcontractors.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Cost Estimation Engineer – Real Estate Construction & Fabrication Co.- RECAFCO بكل سهولة الان مجانا.