Credit Analyst-International Banking – Commercial Bank of Kuwait
– Preparation of country studies and bank analysis and maintenance and follow-ups on their respective region.
– Prepares country studies and bank analysis by collecting reliable information from various sources for management review and decision making process in relation to existing and proposed international relationships and soliciting business to enhance profitability mainly fees and commission.
– Contacts agents for an update on the market, latest developments, soliciting transactions, negotiating the pricing and closing the deals with the agents after discussing the same with the direct manager and the Head of IBD who approves the transaction.
– Maintains and follow-ups on the region under his/her responsibility.
– Spreads the financial statements of banks and financial institutions. Then assesses the financial situation based on the footnotes of the respective financial statements and the ratios and gives appropriate recommendation to the Management.
– If required, the Credit Analyst prepares the presentation memo to the Credit Committee “CC” and the Board Loan Committee “BLC”. –
The Credit Analyst presents the memo to the Credit Committee.
– In case of participating in a primary syndication, the Credit Analyst advises the outcome of the BLC decision to the borrower or the party selling/offering the transaction.
– Upon receiving the BLC approval, he or she, reviews loan documentation of transactions in coordination with the Legal Consultant.
– Prepares country studies and country updates by compiling and reviewing information appropriate to the preparation of country studies.
– Reviews various publications, newspapers and magazines for relevant information. Credit Analyst has to be updated on the latest developments taking place in the countries he/she is monitoring and the effects on the banking sector, if any.
– Proper maintenance of credit files assigned to the regional area.
– Handles operational and administrative matters i.e. draw-downs, rollovers, interest payments, principal repayments and payment of fees.
– Prepares management reports and statistics as per IBD’s requirements.
– Liaises with other departments and divisions of CBK i.e. Loans, Treasury, Treasury Operations, Corporate Credit and Legal.
– Conducts appropriate credit checking on banks and corporate (if requested by Corporate Credit).
– Prepares comparative analysis of banks in the countries under his/her area of responsibility.
– Handles independently accounts assigned both with regard to maintaining existing relationships and developing new business.
– This is done via his/her direct Supervisor who will guide and coach the Credit Analyst in the steps to be taken.
– Assists in the preparation of the annual review of the country and bank limits (Top and Second Tier Banks).
– Assists Credit Managers/Officers in their daily work and therefore they will be able to concentrate their efforts on business development and increasing profitability.
– Thinking within well-defined policies and procedures under close supervision and guidance.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Credit Analyst-International Banking – Commercial Bank of Kuwait بكل سهولة الان مجانا.