Credit Control Manager – Riyadh
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Credit Control Manager will have overall responsibility for managing the entire credit control function in their assigned region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Reporting directly into the Regional General Manager, the primary objective of the Credit Control Manager is to maximise business profit and cash flow through the through the management of credit risk and timely collection of cash across a diverse customer portfolio.
Key duties will include the continuous focus on the reduction and control of overdue receivables, payment terms and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) whilst improving collection efficiency and processes.
The Credit Control Manager will also work alongside the Senior Credit Control Manager to implement the company credit policy and collection strategies. In doing so the Credit Control Manager will provide internal stakeholders with clear and consistent insights into the successes and challenges associated with credit control.
This is a key, hands-on people management position which requires regular travel throughout the assigned region.
– Operate within the guidelines and requirements of the credit policy. Enforce credit policy compliance and completeness of all transactions from the credit control team
Recommend and participate in the development, implementation and clarification of the credit control policy.
– Provide support for any proposed changes identified
– Analyse and authorise credit applications decisions to determine terms of sale, credit limits and risk levels
– Prepare and review the credit limit trends report to identify potential need for credit line increases. Annually review to re-establish lines of credit and terms of order
– Maintain an acceptable level of credit risk management as dictated by the credit policy. Manage Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Delinquent Days Sales Outstanding (DDSO) to improve cash flow
– Review customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure continued compliance with the credit policy
– Effectively work with the Regional General Managers and to improve their cash flow through the timely payment of all customer invoices in each of their regions.
– Supervise the daily collection activity of the credit control team. Provide guidance that will enhance their collection techniques and problem resolution ability
– Monitor and control unallocated cash, debtor days, credit limits, order releases, cash process and allocation
– Take a lead role in the escalation of credit control and collection issues from their credit control team
– Actively chase aged debt and take the lead in reviewing the more complex and difficult customer accounts
– Review blocked or temporary service suspension order recommendations from the credit control team. Evaluate whether orders should be released or held. Advise the sales team and customers on blocked order resolutions and implement strategies to prevent future occurrences
– Meet with customers as needed to maintain strong business relationships, minimise credit risk and collect cash in the most complex of cases
– Initiate and manage the legal process for the recovery of debt
Reporting and Reconciliations
– Produce monthly debtor analysis reports for the Senior Credit Control Manager, Regional Credit Control Manager, General Manager and the wider senior management team. Report on agreed timescale each month for overdue debts, action steps to resolve unpaid invoices and debt recovery actions plans
– Collate and analyse collection data. Report to management on action steps in progress to resolve unpaid invoice issues and steps underway to drive late paying customers to terms adherence
Utilise reporting to identify best practice and improvement trends. Share knowledge and get buy-in on individual customer and business issues with the senior management team
– Review weekly past due reports to coach and provide guidance to their credit control team
Responsible for the monthly close-down of the sales ledger and system reconciliations to the general ledger
– Produce weekly collection forecast based on follow up with credit team members in their assigned region. Report deviation analysis against forecasts with justifications and action plans
– Monitor industry, customer and general market conditions for changes that might impact the customer portfolio credit terms and current receivable value. Identify early risk or exposure, volatile industries and markets within the kingdom
Assist and support the Senior Credit Control Manager in the continued development and roll out of credit risk management techniques
– Proactively build and strengthen relationships with customers, sales managers and legal experts to improve the depth and timeliness of risk analysis information
– Lead and develop a high performing credit control team. Improve team performance through the development of skills, systems and process revision by conducting effective and regular one-to-ones with all team members
– Motivate the credit control team to meet their cash collection targets. Review performance against those targets
– Ensure the credit control’s team compliance with the credit policy and best practices
– Assist in the hiring, training, and terminating of any credit control employees
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Credit Control Manager – Riyadh بكل سهولة الان مجانا.