Credit Controller – M.A.Sharbatly Co
• Responsibility for a client ledger of accounts and act as a point of contact for the country’s credit related escalations and queries.
• Daily analysis of the customers ageing reports.
• Alerting sales departments for credit critical situations.
• Creating and maintaining customer files.
• Contacting customers when payments are overdue.
• Visiting customers for settlements of financial discrepancies.
• Executing company’s credit policy within their area of responsibility
• Liaising with sales, hire desk and service departments on all customers related issues
• Liaise and coordinate with other credit team members on their daily activities
• Collection of debts in an efficient manner in line with agreed timetables, systems and methods
• Ensuring that all documents required to receive payment are correct and complete
• Regular calls and follow-ups with customers to ensure the delivery of invoices, collection of payments and solving payment disputes
• Prompt communication of issues to relevant parties to be able to facilitate collection, control credit offered and improve future performance
• Reconciliations of customers accounts on regular basis
• Communication of disputed invoices, credit notes required. Chasing to ensure a prompt resolution.
• Weekly reporting to Credit Manager of positions of all such accounts together with notification of any possible payment issues from the customer
• Weekly cash collections forecasts
• Assistance in producing month end debtors’ information
• Co-ordinate with the advocates for the legal cases and keeps an up to date record of the status of each pending case
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Credit Controller – M.A.Sharbatly Co بكل سهولة الان مجانا.