Credit Controller – Riyadh – FEDEX Express
• Review and understand company's credit control policies and procedure and ensure compliance
• Coordinating with finance in timely manner to issue credit note in case the invoice needs rectification and forward the credit note to the customer to ensure timely settlement.
• Reducing and maintaining aged debts in 30, 60, 90, & 120 days to the minimum level to achieve monthly collection target.
• Maintain customer relationship and monitor customer credit limit.
• Following up with customers for timely payment and sending them correct account statements and ensure that the invoices are delivered to the right customer.
• Discuss credit issues with Accounting Managers on weekly basis to ensure that monthly target is achievable.
• Discuss problematic customers with Sales Team, set and monitor the necessary action plans.
• Update Finance department for all the collections.
• Handled customer queries and work with sales for their resolution.
• Conduct regular Customer visits and build strong relationships.
• Delivering Invoices to the customers on monthly basis by 1st of every month via email. In case the customer requires physical invoices, deliver those via courier or by visiting the customer.
• Applying payments to relevant open invoices in the system.
• Applying the company credit policy on the slow paying customers, release of 1st reminder and the final reminder letters when necessary.
• Preparing & recommending noncollectable outstanding payments for write off.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Credit Controller – Riyadh – FEDEX Express بكل سهولة الان مجانا.