Critical Care Consultant/Specialist – شركة المستقبل الجديد
A reputable Hospital In Riyadh is conducting interviews next week
1) Directs the staff and programs of the critical care unit. Develops and introduces approved standards and guidelines for critical care services and programs.
2) Ensures quality care to patients. Requires a bachelor's degree.
3) Typically reports to top management. Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental
4) Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies
/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
5) Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
1) the doctor will be a consultant level practitioner, with extensive and ongoing pre hospital
immediate care experience,
2) will be competent and experienced at delivering pre hospital emergency anesthesia.
3) The applicant will be committed to personal development and the development of others,
4) The role requires close working with colleagues and also with the wider emergency service
5) The applicant must be professional, assertive and tactful, able to evidence the ability to work
as part of a team as well as to work autonomously and must be able to demonstrate
the ability to meet the competence profile of the job description.
6) will be dispatched to remote incidents and those with access problems, as well as major trauma incidents
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Critical Care Consultant/Specialist – شركة المستقبل الجديد بكل سهولة الان مجانا.