To manage the CRM and Call Centre department for inbound and outbound servicing Sales, Service and Parts Divisions. The role involves the conceptualization and establishment of a new division, systems, processes and the recruitment and development of a driven and motivated team and establishment of performance metrics. The role will evolve into a unit that has the required influence to drive customers to showrooms & to generate revenue through value added services.
• Managing call center operations in liaison with sales, service and parts department and follow up with customer data integration of all divisions.
• To setup and manage complaint management system, processes and procedures.
• To integrate and enhance lead management system
• CRM database management and data analytics
• Working with customer service, marketing services, and operation to develop and maintain a customer focused attitude towards sales and support activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving total customer satisfaction and customer lifetime value.
• Conceive and deliver focus group research and analysis aimed at identifying customer expectations and execute the loyalty program for customers aiming at long term customer loyalty in liaison with the departments under the Automotive group
• Implement campaign follow ups and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making for the concerned departments
• Achieve customer service objectives by managing and analyzing internal customer satisfaction surveys, data from CRM system and consumer behavior and trends that help feed sales and marketing insights and strategies.
• Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of system or process improvements, new retention campaigns and joint projects with customer services.
• File/record and manage escalation of customer complaints to all the departments.
• Follow-up to verify if necessary corrective/preventive action is taken by the concerned department to ensure that all customer complaints are addressed and resolved on a timely manner.
• To analyze customer complaints/trends and provide recommendation to improve customer handling, sales and service reception processes.
• Create Call Center and CRM KPI’s to drive the performance as part of company’s performance culture
• Preparing reports on call center KPIs along with initiatives to improve call center performance
• Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers by conducting surveys;
• Improves customer service quality results by studying and evaluating the process and implementing necessary changes
• Adjust the mobilization of internal resources based on trends in customer buyer behavior.
• Developing winning scripts that take account of deep insights into buyer behavior and psychology to drive sales and purchase activity.
• Monitor, report, analyze SSI and CSI, create remedial actions to improve shortfall areas in coordination with the respective departments. To liaise/coordinate all CSI/SSI related activities with NMEF, IMEA and RME.
• Responsible for the implementation of Service Way quality program throughout the Automotive business.
• Manage customer database cleansing process, generate and provide data accuracy reports per sales executive and service advisor.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Customer Service and Call Center
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة CRM Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.