• Process the Rental Agreement for all short term rentals and leasing in accordance with the standards and procedures set by the Division and its International Partner.
• Prepare the Rental Agreement, based on the given requirements, for signature of the Customer.
• Ensure the correct entry of order information and other important details in the system.
• Inform the Customer on the specifics of the Rental Agreement, including procedures and requirements for certain events, especially for traffic violations and accidents.
• Obtain all relevant identification and credit card details for future reference and charging of additional cost for any incurred traffic violations and accidents.
• Carry out the visual inspection of the vehicle to ensure the proper documentation of the vehicle’s exterior condition upon its release to / receipt from the Customer.
• Provide the utmost customer service when dealing with Customers in order to meet or exceed the Customer’s satisfaction.
• Respond and resolve to Customer inquiries and issues in a professional manner; escalate it to the Station Supervisor as and when necessary.
• Treat the Customer with utmost respect at all times; prevent any personal feelings or attitude from showing regardless of the Customer’s background or appearance.
• Carry out Ad Hoc Activities, as and when requested by management, in order to ensure the achievement of deliverable.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|