To interact with company’s customers and tenants in order to provide them with information, to address inquiries regarding products, services, promotions. In addition to, deal with and help resolve any customer complaints, by means of a developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction along with demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature of work rather being exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities:
• Willingness to work evening shifts.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with facility management personals, staff, tenants and customers.
• Direct interaction with customers, & tenants.
• Entering data from customer filled forms, coupon.
• Checking on communication lines (telephone, microphones, speakers, etc…).
• Professionally handle incoming requests or inquiries from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Provide quality care and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to:
o Provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products, services, promotions complaints, suggestions.
o Distributing flyers, coupons, & samples.
o Lost & found initial responsibilities, and handing over to facility management.
o Distributing surveys on specific categories.
o Chaperoning VIPs & groups.
o Assisting customers with a lost child.
o Mall directory.
• Selling gift cards, verification of the given information & logging sales.
• Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
• Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer care surveys and data entry of the same.
• The team leader will receive, review and process orders for printed marketing materials.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
• Record details of actions taken and updating the platform in which data is entered on.
• Maintain customer databases.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Follow up on customer interactions.
• Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer care process.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|