Customer Service Agent – Maersk Line
The role of the Customer Service Agent is to own and manage the customer experience of small/midsized/one time customers (Essential Services Customers) and selected care customers.
The individual will deliver the customer experience of feeling trust, cared for and pleased in all interactions with customers and intermediaries that come to Maersk Line.
In all aspects of the position the Customer Service Agent will identify and bring forward opportunities for improvement of the customer experience and Maersk Line efficiencies and processes and be responsible for the end to end customer experience in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements.
The Customer Service Agent is also expected to guide both external and internal customers on the modalities of our business and would require to on-board customers in line with the Onboarding guidelines. We are looking for an individual who can put the customer needs first, understand their requirements and enhance their customer experience.
In return Maersk Line offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our current and new customers.
– Understand customer needs in terms of services and ensure customer requirements are addressed, thereby ensuring high levels of problem resolution.
– Explore avenues for service improvements and providing value-addition to the customers on an ongoing basis Attending calls/emails/issues of the Customers for Inbound and Outbound Shipments
– Ensures services are delivered to the customers as promised and/or that the customers are kept informed of relevant deviations
– Builds strong relationships with the customers
– Effectively on-board new customers
– Act as a link between customers and internal stakeholders to ensure high standards of service in line with customer expectations.
– Ensure that customer’s feel pleased cared for and trust in all their interactions with Maersk Line
– Actively “Ask for More” cargo from our customers, find information about their needs, their business and how our services can add value to the customers NPS (Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty).
– Manage in line with objectives. Measured on response and score Work together with other functions to ensure the easiest and most pleasurable experience possible to our customers.
– Proactively seeking feedback from customers on issues they have faced with Maersk Line in the past and work actively with other functions to ensure such issues aren’t repeated.
– Take complete ownership of the customer in line with Maersk Line business strategy. Be proactive in decision making and provide clear responses to customers in all interactions.
– Provide Weekly Report / Monthly Report in format circulated per agreed deadlines Daily updates of Salesforce.com activities (Case Management).
– Monthly targeted customer plan to focus and drive improvements with Global Service Centre.
– Improve Customer accessibility, nil customer complaints.
– Timely responses, no deadlines missed nil reminders.
– Issues to be recorded through Case Management/Emails with the required actions if involvement of other departments required.
– Print Import/Export Bills of Ladings as per guidelines.
– Ensure proper coverage of responsibilities in absence.
– Act as backup for Counter/Care if required.
– Handle all initiatives/task as disseminated by his/her direct Manager
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Customer Service and Call Center
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Customer Service Agent – Maersk Line بكل سهولة الان مجانا.