PURPOSE, SCOPE AND IMPACT:
Customer Service Desk Officer 1 ensures that requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meet needs in the field. S/he also makes information about potential or firm orders available to other logistics staff and those requesting services.
• Geographical remit: Regional & Global
• Is in charge of order management and supply chain planning of specific items for the LSC
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is aware and follows at any moment both the JDE Medical Logistics standards and the Medical Logistics Standards as per the Logistic Manual
Customer Service Desk (CSD)/Order management:
Customer Service Desk ensures that all requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meet needs in the field. S/he also makes information available to stakeholders.
Account abilities and Responsibilities
• Responsible for treating messages / Requests received in AMM LOG Services.
• Keeps AMM LOG Services STM messages up to date until the requested is completed (order delivered)
• Responsible for uploading received ROs (from FSS sites) and checking SRs / STs in JD Edwards software (JDE)
• Analyses, correct (with customer approval) and processes ROs / SXs (released to SO, ST, SD or SP) according to the ICRC’s logistics procedures and to her/his allocated item groups
• Ensure the correct item codes are used, if needed, change the codes and inform the customer
• Keep SRs on draft until the sourcing of all items and lead times in the order are clear.
• Meet with the buyers to clarify the sourcing of the items and the item codes to be used in the order
• Create allocated (cross dock) OPs for non-stock items or create direct orders (SD/OD)
• Create OPs for direct shipment according to the supplier parameters and as per the information available both in JDE and Tableau, under the supervision and the instructions given by the direct supervisor
• Create ST/OTs for upstream order lines using the MRP tool through JDE
• Transfer SR upstream order lines for controlled drugs, non-stock items.
• Update the Requested date / Promised Delivery Date per line item in the SO or SD according to the sourcing (local / regional purchase, WH delivery or upstream supply) and the transit time (waiting for GL, transport, Customs clearance, etc.).
• Coordinate and supervise the warehouse for the pick & pack process when goods are available in stock using JDE and Tableau.
• Manage and review dispatch lead times for each destination regularly (to be shared with customers).
• Manage orders and requests until all lines of an order are fully dispatched and confirmed delivered.
• Works in closed collaboration with Purchase, Quality Control, Warehouse and Transport/ImpEx to identify possible problem / delays and optimize the lead time
• Keeps Requester / Customers and LSC units regularly informed about progress on the orders
• Organize and provide updated follow-up table (as per allocated items groups) for the weekly meeting with LSC’ services (Purchase, transport and warehouse)
• Ensures orders follow up table has accurate information and acts with other units to maintain the accuracy
• Brief users / Requester on logistics services (tools and processes)
• Ensures that priorities set by the Regional Supply Chain Planner (Regional SCP) are followed
• Provide analytical reports and proposes potential improvements of the customer service policy and processes
• Follow-up logistics dashboards, analyses trends and provides statistics (Tableau / BI)
Supply-Chain Planner (SCP)
The Supply-Chain Planner is responsible for making sure that all forecasts are received, registered and matched with firm demand. S/he ensures that goods are sourced according to an agreed plan
Account abilities and Responsibilities:
• Run MRP regularly to replenish orders under the direct supervision and indications of the mobile medical logistical.
• Monitors material resources planning (MRP) suggestions, analyses supply and demand and makes appropriate recommendations to the direct supervisor in order to improve forecasting accuracy
• Based on MRP system, creates draft order purchase (OP / OD), order transfers (OT) or order inter-sites (OI)
• Based on MRP generated OP (drop shipment from the suppliers or local purchase), coordinates the pick from the supplier, coordinates the transport, liaise with finance department to authorize payments
• Coordinates with other departments (Transport, ImpEx, Purchasing, Finance, etc.) that the order is timely shipped, correctly processed and send to the supplier, follow up with the supplier the lead time and the promised delivery date
• According to the established INCOTERM agreed with the supplier, inform on a timely manner about the expected pick up date and request / follow up the transportation until the reception in AMM LSC medical warehouse.
• In cooperation with the Purchasing department, update the logistic parameters in JDE (Multiple Order Quantity), proposes and suggest consolidation of orders, quantity optimization in order to reduce the number of monthly OPs
• Optimize the item quantities to be ordered and round according to match with SC / PL / CNT quantity
• S/he is responsible for the LSC’s consolidated demand figures of her/his allocated items group and proposes and monitors buffer stock based on her/his analysis
• Contributes to the replenishment orders for stock items using MRP in JDE
• Internally, mainly interacts within the LSC’s Purchase, Warehouse, Med Log, Transport and Fleet staff
• Externally, interacts with SCAs / CSD-SCP and Logistical of supported delegations
• Channels all relevant information related to orders
• Ensures JDE Orders Follow up table has accurate information and acts with other units to maintain the accuracy
• Reports to the Regional SCP any occurred problems, claims and unusual requests concerning open orders without delay
- Be aware of the delegations objectives and activities
Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
- Apply the security rules at all times
- Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
- The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|