The CSR ensures that existing customer orders are entered, invoiced and shipped on time and potential concerns addressed. The CSR stays in touch with Sales, Production, Quality Assurance, Tech Service and Logistics during the order cycle to keep aware of issues that contribute to a customer’s satisfaction. He uses good judgement on how to present an issue to the customer, while acting in the company’s benefit. The CSR is a very important part of the Commercial team which works together to meet Sales objectives. CSR follows the order pattern of customers and continuously communicate with related commercial and/or customer itself.
Provide high quality service to customers
· Fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments.
· Function as initial point-of-contact for general customer inquiries pertaining to pricing, product literature, order scheduling, inventory, issue resolution, etc.
· Build and maintain business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty and enhance company credibility.
Act promptly when problems arise. Get back to customers to communicate plan of action to rectify problems.
Maintain High knowledge of company’s products
1. Have deep knowledge of the company’s product specifications and applications of use.
2. Update customer and product databases.
3. Assist in new product introductions and campaigns.
4. Utilize Systems for Order Handling and record keeping
5. Keep track of customer complaints and tabulate these by product, by type of customer and by market.
6. Show exceptional technical skills and experience in utilizing company ERP, CRM and IT systems specific to situational analysis, order processing, order tracking and invoicing.
Provide detailed reports, maintain records, and perform work processing assignments related to clerical duties for internal and external customers.
Participate on Regional Sales Team(s)
Ensure customer focus in planning and issues management.
Participate in daily plant scheduling meetings and other periodic meetings involving plant performance, safety, quality and material management.
Communication internally with all departments of company.
Continuous interaction with the RSM’s, TSR’s and Logistics to ensure customer issues are known by the sales team.
Participate in coordination meetings among sales team participants and operations, QC/QA and Lab in discussions to resolve issues. Customer service reports facts as received by customer.
Backup others on the customer service team.
Interact with customers to understand better their problems and complaints they may have with Company’s products and service. This is an ongoing process.
Potential customers’ cold calls introductions / support of sales team.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Petrochemicals; Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|