The Customer Service Representative handles direct communication with the customer; handling answer questions about the application or asking about the status of their order. It also involves direct communication with the operations and development team about issues that customers might be currently facing or have faced.
Requires a high school diploma (college degree preferred) or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in customer service.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Call and follow-up with the operations team on customers' orders
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, chat or social media
- Update customer's information if they have made mistakes on their orders or addresses
- Be able to explain and up sell customers into using one or more functions of the applications
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide customer feedback to the necessary teams; operations and development team
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Prepare scripts to resolve similar solutions quickly
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|