Role purpose summary:
To fulfill customer requirements by answering telephone calls, providing information and services.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Answering all types of customers' inquiries.
- Maintain service quality – (Warba greeting – Phone etiquette – Transferring calls).
- Following communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Ensure accuracy of the information provided to customers, request support from Team Leader if required.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Report cases that requires further follow-up by supervisor and keep customer informed with feedback.
- Keep records of customer’s complaints/suggestions/comments, as well as actions taken.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to cross sell products when they arise.
- Participate actively in sales campaigns to achieve the assigned targets.
- The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your grade and commensurate with the business need.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|