1. Manage responsibilities of Customs Clearence department of the Company.
2. Manage and Supervise all activities related to clearence at Airport/Seaport/Landport.
3. Limit 3rd party Intervention in clearence and customs issues.
4. Supervise and lead team on day to day basis, track staff productivity and efficiency matrix.
5. Manage and oversee Export Support function for outbound logistics for Air/Sea/Land.
6. After a detailed feasibility study and if approved by management establish in house customs broker with existing licences.
7. Engage with the Freight Forwarding team to increase sales revenues.
8. Independently increase sales revenue for the department through sales and marketing with existing resources.
9. Responsible for department's budgets, receivables and growth.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Shipping; Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|