Data center Manager – B.Tech
• Manage the Data Center projects and day-to-day operations including downtime, reporting service levels, defining and tracking operational metrics, and provide the overall status to management for effective delivery of services.
• Maintains overall security of the corporate’s systems and data to ensure high availability of the data.
• Ensure high availability of critical business systems hosted to ensure availability of the data.
• Manage relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support.
• Manage overall capacity utilization of Server/hardware environment ensuring it is optimized to meet business requirements
• Manage Data-center security (physical and system security) and Data-center HVAC system.
• Plan, develop and implement hardware and software standards and upgrades for business applications, systems and server hardware to ensure operations’ stability.
• Develop and implement data retention standards to maintain Data-center services availability
• Develop and maintain strict controls overall backup and recovery strategy (Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity) to ensure meeting the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
• Contribute to the development of Technology Sector strategies to align with the company business strategy.
• Manage, motivate, develop and assess Data Center team to improve team members’ performance level.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Data center Manager – B.Tech بكل سهولة الان مجانا.