• Assisting the AME Unit in the development and implementation of Appraisal, Monitoring and Evaluation strategies by collecting quantitative and qualitative data on ACTED programs and general pre-project data.
• Any necessary assistance to data entry of information collected through AMEU assessments and Program data.
• AMEU data collector will also work closely as a part of the team unit with field and program staff. AMEU data collector’ role is to support programs in their improvement and provide reliable information for coordination and management decision making and recommendations on projects.
B. Data Collection
• Ensuring transparent, accurate and timely collection of data by administrating surveys, semi structure interviews, conducting focus groups of other participatory information collection tools from the field as well as collecting secondary data from secondary sources of information.
• Provide regular reports to the AMEU Manager at frequent intervals on the progress of the implementation of the assessment activities and on the AMEU monitor’s observations during the mission.
• Working closely with the Database and to provide accurate data and where necessary assist the data entering.
• Cross check the accuracy of data entry.
• To be fluent in Arabic and has fair knowledge of English.
• To have fair computer skills.
• To be a good team worker.
• To have critical thinking and logic.
• To be accurate in collecting the data.
• To have good communication skills .
• To have the ability to work under pressure.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Data Collector – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.