Data Entry / Administrative Assistant – Emirati National – Parsons International Limited
Data Entry / Administrative Assistant – Emirati Only
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries.
The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
This career opportunity requires dynamic and innovative professional who is enthusiastic to take on challenging roles in a fast-paced and diverse work environment. Data Entry / Administrative Assistant will complete a variety of administrative, clerical, data collection and report writing tasks.
• Gathers statistics and general data; reviews, analyzes, and combines the information into established reports for use within and outside the group. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical format, or narrative style word processing. May be responsible for verifying data gathered such as matching supplier invoices against file copies.
• May be responsible for obtaining data necessary for completion of the group’s overhead budget and associated recurring reports.
• Collects and reviews time cards for accuracy in reporting hours worked and time charges, and ensures that all necessary signature approvals have been obtained. Distributes paychecks and new time cards. Follows up, as necessary, to obtain correction time cards.
• Establishes and maintains directory of those assigned to the group; updates phone and location numbers; tracks paid time off hours taken and projected to be taken, keeps resumes current, if appropriate for the group.
• Files materials and answers telephones. May receive, sort, and distribute mail.
• May coordinate the physical space requirements for the assigned group. Prepares work orders for telephone changes, desk and equipment moves, and updates to the Company directory master list.
• May establish and maintain records of equipment; may log in and determine dates and types of servicing required for equipment.
• May work closely with the supervisor in preparing personnel actions, tracking timeliness of performance evaluations, and other necessary personnel concerns.
• May be responsible for producing an occupancy report, by project, or for gathering information to complete staffing reports for the group or several projects.
• Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Data Entry / Administrative Assistant – Emirati National – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.