Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. Action Against Hunger is looking for its program in Jordan Data Entry – WASH – IRBID.
Work place: IRBID
To enter and archive programme data into specialised software and to prepare the elements required for its analysis.
Assignment 1: Data entry
• Check the quality of data to be entered and report any problems encountered;
• Evaluate the time required to process data and feedback on progress in processing;
• Enter data into the specialised software using consistent formatting;
• Check data entered;
• Detect missing or redundant data and propose possible improvements;
• Assist the Deputy Programme Manager with database quality control and inform him/her of any technical problems
Assignment 2: Data Archiving
• File questionnaires and IT data in an organised fashion that is accessible to all (clear file names, well organised files etc.);
• Code data;
• Perform daily back-up of data entered on a disk or CDRom.
Assignment 3: Analyse data
• Sort and cross-check data;
• Create tables of statistics;
• Draft reports of results based on data entered.
|Job Location:||Irbid, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|