• Coordinate with M&E team in maintaining accurate and up-to-date project information and data.
• Contribute in developing daily, weekly, monthly data reports.
• Compile daily, weekly and monthly numeric achievements and ensure reporting submitted on time.
• Ensure that data collection system matches reporting needs (regular review for changes/) & facilitate reporting (including photos/ examples/ and databases).
• Provide technical assistance to health officers and CHV’s supervisors regarding data collection and reporting.
• Implement data validity and quality control measures in collaboration with health officers
• Upload the C-MORE data and share it with health officers in order to help them in maintaining up to date records of their districts data
• Perform data cleaning, standardization and analysis
• Regular meetings with staff and CHV’s in order to identify their technical challenges in using the ODK forms and solve it
• Regular meeting with the ODK CHV’s focal points, to discuss with them the latest ODK updates and refresh their information
• Liaise with Information management unit and stay up to date with them regarding any changes in the system
• Identify any errors in the database or the ODK system
• Manage data entry works.
• Participate in the Data management meetings.
• Ensuring all staff have correct access to the information management system.
• Regular visits to the field in coordination with Health officers to monitor the data collection process and make sure that the CHV’s are working correctly and properly.
• Follow up on the project indicators and set a plan with the project entire team in order to achieve the project figures.
• Arrange and prepare the tabs of the newly hired CHV’s and provide them with an access to ODK
• Provide the team with the lists they require and request for their daily work
• Oversee effective use of a wide range of technologies and systems
• To be the named officer for Data Protection and ensure compliance with data protection laws and safeguarding procedures
• CFW focal point, submit fact sheet, attend the CFW trainings and meetings
• Assist in preparing the CHV’s time sheet, arrange with the team on a monthly basis to submit the time sheet on time
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|