Data Operation Service Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
Working with the Global Head of Data Management, the Data Services Operations Manager, will be responsible for the day to day operation and success of the Business data for Global Exhibitions. Ensuring an efficient, high quality and flexible service is provided. The team respond to data requests from the business and external agencies submitting business data for upload and analysis.
Our client is one of the world's leading knowledge providers. They create and deliver highly specialised information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organisations worldwide.
Management and Service Delivery
– To operationally manage the Data Service team so that the service provided is efficient, effective and meets the needs of business users.- Work with marketing teams to ensure post event and pre-event data is available to a specific timescale. Liaise with third party data processes to ensure the return of data to the business is in the appropriate formats.- To ensure excellence in customer service through effective performance management of the front-line staff.- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement. Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the position holding regular meetings with teams and individuals, contributing to relevant management meetings.
Compliance, Policy & Process Management
– Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc. Assisting with reporting where needed.- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
– Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data whilst Implementing strategies within the team to support delivery of excellent service to customers.- Ensure the data coming into the system is of a high standard that meets the mandatory requirements of the Data governance board.- To maximise the performance of the team against defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through effective real time management.
– Experience in working within a Service Level Agreement (SLA) environment- Experience in project delivery- Advanced MS Office skills- Strong communication skills- Excellent attention to detail- Ability to lead people
– Proven experience in Data Management- Relevant Industry Knowledge- Experience in managing global teams- Basic SQL
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Data Operation Service Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.