Data Science Research Director – Manpower Middle East
One of my high profile clients based in Saudi Arabia is looking for Data Science Director to join their organization.
This role will have reporting lines to the Vice President of Data & Technology, Riyadh.
The position is to lead and direct a diverse team of data scientists and business intelligence experts; and to develop and implement machine learning models and data mining methodologies on problems across multiple data domains.
• Manage, lead and develop a strong team of Data Scientists to deliver priority outcomes in alignment with the strategic roadmap for services.
• Identify projects across the scope of the center operations that could and should utilize creative data science methodologies provide useful insights, optimize performance and automate the work.
• Develop machine learning and data mining models, to be used in prototypes and production systems/services. This involves all types of supervised/unsupervised models and feature selection techniques in addition to normalization and data-noise filtration mechanisms.
• Provide insight and analysis on the data that is retrieved and hosted in the center; and to the outputs of the developed models and assist in generating reports that provide such insights in readable format to the management and the clients.
• Lead the development of new models that extend and improve the performance of previous/obsolete models, and ensure that the development process is continuous with high standards of accuracy.
• Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis. This involves performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Develop and maintain a strong process of testing methodology and quality assurance plan that will be applied to all aspects of model development life cycle that starts by data collection, feature extraction to model deployment and performance measurement.
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include new sources of information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
• Lead the ongoing, iterative evaluation of all developed models to learn the outcomes of the models and use that information in future projects.
• Work closely with the software development teams to ensure the developed models are becoming deployed as web services (or so) with high standard of execution time and efficiency.
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
• Grow and manage a data science team as the center scales, define and own the deliverables and manage the priorities/timelines.
• Performing other duties as required by the line manager
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Research and Development
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Data Science Research Director – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.