The Oracle DBA will be primarily responsible for managing a stable infrastructure for hosting the company's insurance Application servers & Database systems. The candidate shall work with Application Support team for implementing application changes and providing operational support by managing the database environments and sometimes handling the support at the application level when needed. The DBA will work with other IT team members to handle the implementation, management, and monitoring of all database systems related products which support the company insurance business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Test and deploy essential upgrades on Oracle products and databases.
• Manage space and storage of all databases & related products.
• Manage user access privilege, data integrity, data security and controls.
• Formulate, implement and test a working disaster recovery solution with contingency plan.
• Manage database structures, backups and perform periodic data recovery tests.
• Document changes, update and maintain the data dictionary.
• Automate controls to monitor database & Applications health and initiate correction action.
• Provide support for users on application level if needed.
• Support application team in troubleshooting and bugs fixes on application level if needed.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|