Demand and Production Planning Manager will be responsible for leading the production planning department within Supply Chain function to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets customer requirements while minimizing cycle times and effectively utilizing inventory.
RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES:
- Oversee and mentor the Planning team to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
- Create level loaded Master Production Schedule while maintaining targeted inventory levels.
- Ensure a consistent handoff of planning information to the production.
- Maintain a valid capacity requirements plan that supports the master production schedule.
- Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues.
- Establish and monitor ERP system parameters, including safety stock levels for goods inventories.
- Lead weekly/monthly Master Production Schedule meetings.
- Liaise with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Sales Operation to achieve on time delivery at optimum cost with optimum inventory levels.
- Lead the development of scheduling tools to increase the level of automation and reduce the manual nature of the Scheduling function.
- Provide guidance and expertise to develop plant team knowledge relative to plant schedule optimization.
- Work with Senior Managers and Sales to reserve capacity as necessary for specific products.
- Create weekly/monthly reports and KPIs.
- Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company. • Other responsibilities and accountabilities as assigned by the Head of Supply Chain .
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|