The Demand Planning Supervisor manages and coordinates the forecasting and sales & operations planning processes for one and/or more of TPMC business units (BU’s). The Demand Planning Supervisor facilitates the strategic sales & operations planning process between Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production, PPIC, and Procurement. The Demand Planning Supervisor is also responsible for supervising his demand planning team, supporting the strategic demand planning requirements of the TPMC business communities, and continuously improving the demand planning capabilities.
The Demand Planning Supervisor key accountabilities are:
• Develop and continuously improve the S&OP and Demand Planning capabilities across the organization.
• Build trust and influence with all involved S&OP stakeholders, regions and other functions; get well connected and accepted in the adjacent organizational units; apply strong analytical skills.
• Responsible of establishing comprehensive supply plan(s), within specified scope of work, taking into consideration BUs needs in terms of quantities and delivery periods.
• Control forecasting/demand consolidation and inventory optimization.
• Maintains, improves and optimizes S&OP and Forecasting processes and procedures. Ensuring that staff understand and abide by them and that adequate and complete documentation is available.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|