Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for experienced Chef de Partie to join our F&B – TWG Pastry team based in Dubai UAE.
In this role, you will participate in the initial phase of cuisine preparation in a dedicated section of the kitchen as per brand guidelines.
• Carry out the food preparation process to ensure it is carried out as per brand standard guidelines.
• Guide and train commis staff to ensure the ingredients are arranged to initiate the food preparation process.
• Maintain food quality and consistency to ensure food presented is of high quality and standard. This involves rotation of stock according to FIFO.
• Ensure that all items reach the outlet incorrect portion sizes as well as presentation.
• Ensure that all Mise en Place is prepared according to production plan.
• Guarantee the preparation and delivery of all products are in conformity with operation and hygienic standards.
• Ensure any anticipated shortages are communicated to Head Chef.
• Contribute to the customer guarantee of quality products in mastering all of the recipes and techniques in their given section.
• Prevent food spoilage through daily checks and ensure that all incoming & outgoing food items are up to par.
• Keep the Chef De Partie and Sous Chef informed of all aspects of the assigned section, including equipment, working environment, staff problems and department relations
• Always maintain a clean and tidy work station.
• Participate in training sessions, as well as guide and support the training of newcomers.
• Comply with operational standards to ensure food preparation is in accordance with company guidelines.
• Ensure that the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen are maintained.
• Co-operate with the company to achieve compliance with safety and health legislation.
• Report all accidents, dangerous occurrences, and hazards, no matter how minor, to the supervisor.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|