Provides the most routine dental assistance to the dentist and In delivery of dental services to the patients within the mission, vision and values of King Fahad Medical City.
1. Organizing and stocking the clinical materials and hardware.
2. Stocking the materials in the store.
3. Preparing the instruments for sterilization and disinfecting the work surfaces.
4. Preparing the patient records.
5. Organizing the patient's appointments as directed by the dentist.
6. Seating the patient in the clinic and preparing the necessary instruments.
7. Escorting the patient to and from the X-ray room and exposing the needed radiograph.
8. Documenting the data and vital signs of the patient's dental record.
9. Encoding the patient's information in patient's dental record.
10. Encoding of treatment procedures provided in the daily statistics sheet.
11. Providing assistance during dental procedure by transferring instruments, manipulating dental materials, retracting and evacuating oral cavity.
12. Involving actively in providing patient & family education.
Diploma in Dental Assisting (minimum of 2 years)
Bachelor Degree (for Non-Saudi)
Bachelors or 3 years Diploma – with at least 1 yr. minimum experience (For Saudi)
Bachelor Degree – with at least 3 yrs. minimum experience (For Non-Saudi)
Basic Life Support (CPR & AED)
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Nationality:||Philippines; Saudi Arabia|