- Conduct basic cleaning and polishing of teeth, and taking patient vital signs.
- Handle applying fluoride for patients – under the supervision of responsible Dentist – to prevent tooth decay.
- Create impressions of patients' teeth for study casts as requested by the responsible Dentist.
- Keep track of patient care and treatment plans as per the provided treatment, and respond to patients’ inquiries whenever requested.
- Maintain instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Provide educative information for patients by informing them with a teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques.
- Document dental treatment information including patient records and prescribed medications as per the documentation policies and protocols.
Adhere to infection control policies and protocols and escalate any observed issues to Head of Dental.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|