Deputy Operation Manager (Madinah)
The Deputy Operations Manager motivates and supports large teams to achieve high performance levels and overseeing day-to-day running of operations
– 3 to 5 Years of work experience in customer/sales/people facing business environments
– Bachelor Degree in business management or similar
– Saudi National preferred
– Age between 25-35 years
– Arabic/English Fluency is a MUST
– Demonstrated/track record of team leadership and management of more than 5 team members
– Proficiency in computer skills
– Financial: Support the Operations Manager in managing and overseeing the long-term financial performance of the JPC operations through close and effective management.
– Leadership and performance management: Support the Operations Manager in leading, developing and retaining high quality employment advisors and administrative staff that are capable of ensuring best practice delivery of the job center services.
– Ensure that the advisors are meeting/exceeding their minimum performance targets/caseloads/employer attraction and manage individuals’ performance accordingly.
– Supervise/Run regular performance reviews of the assigned Job Advisors, Employer Advisors, Group Facilitators, and Trainers etc. in coaching and the JPC’s personal development programme.
– Monitor the performance of individuals and respond quickly to address underperformance through motivation and remedial techniques.
– Support the Operations Manager in ensuring the achievement of operational budgeted placement minimums.
– Support the Operations Manager in ensuring regular reporting of performance in accordance with JPC requirements.
– Operations: Produce monthly management information at office and individual level.
– Work with Corporate Management team to ensure compliance with internal and external audits.
– Monitor and manage day-to-day quality of provision, e.g. customer complaints and feedback and solution recommendations.
– Contribute to facilitate best practices are maintained and developed through sharing resources, skills, know-how and expertise with Directors of Operations, Operations Managers and other Deputy Operations Managers nationally.
– Develop innovative placement, training and development tools and options with Employer Advisors, Job Advisors, Group Facilitators and Trainers to ensure growing job placement rates within the JPC.
||Medina, Saudi Arabia
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Deputy Operation Manager (Madinah) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.