Design Assistant – Babyshop
To support and assist your immediate team in all aspects of trend, design and sampling
Key roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for producing clear and accurate work details on technical packs and PLM system
2. Accountable that all tech pack deadlines are tracked and recorded and in line with the targets set by your senior designer
3. Supporting your team in creative tasks such as trens and market research, sourcing new fabrications, creating colour palettes
4. Responsible for Licensor approvals sending Designs/Samples and Artworks to relevant licensors and updating their online systems. Keep a clear record of communication from concept to sending of final production samples.
5. Requesting seasonal colour palette lab dips and making hard copies of palettes to distribute to Buying team and Design Head
6. Communicate, articulate & give creative feedback to your team effectively
7. Participating in tech pack workshop meetings with Buyers and QCs.
8. Work within a team, take instructions and conduct your work in an organized and professional manner.
9. Take responsibility for a small area of a range/brand in your age group
10. Be committed to timelines. Work over and above the allotted work hours if deadline requires
11. Responsible for all courier/sample sending and cataloging new bought samples
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Design, Creative, and Arts
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Design Assistant – Babyshop بكل سهولة الان مجانا.