Design Executives will be responsible for seeking out new trends and direction each season and creating new designs and proposals to improve the product offer. To interpret and re invent trends to cater to our customers’ wants and needs.
- Responsible for managing the design process from conception through to final styling for assigned product category.
- Responsible for product design process to include market research, conceptual presentations, design and guidance through fabric, print, spec and fit processes.
- Responsible for creation of trend boards, seasonal colour palettes, range boards and product development for the allotted age group and brands
- Provides insight regarding style and fit of product during presentation.
- Ensures that product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy.
- Seasonal travel for research and/or product development may be required.
- Work with the buyers to analyse feedback from customers, monitor sales and identify the best-selling pieces, to ensure all products within the category exceed customer expectations and maximise sales and profit potential.
- Conduct regular store visits in order to gain valuable consumer feedback.
- Ensure all deadlines are achieved for designs to be approved on time and ensuring all artworks are sent to suppliers on time in line with the critical path
- Producing accurate tech packs with attention to detail including basic design led measurements and make up details.
- Responsible to ensure design packages are complete and accurate.
- Responsible for researching markets in order to identify new trends, fabrics, techniques, etc.
- Provides direction for colorways on stripes, plaids and prints and fabric and trim selection.
- Provides recommendations regarding seasonal themes, edits to line, new concepts, etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|