Design Manager – Babnimnim Design Studio
1.Research and update staff with latest design projects and trends.
2.Achieve Design goals and objectives as per Creative Director’s guidelines.
3.Provide Technical guidance and assure final design output’s functionality in regards to MEP and Structure.
4.Build and maintain Design Submissions schedules and achieve deadlines.
5.Operate, manage and mentor Architects and Junior Architects setting an example as a leader rather than a manager.
6.Design and present ideas for approval.
7.Aid and assist your team when required during pressured timespans and deadlines by being part of the team and actually taking accountability of some deliverables.
8.Act as the main advisor for any software related inquiries by staff.
9.Assure clarity of design submissions supported by diagrams and detailed presentations illustrating the design process involved maintaining office branding guidelines and unifying presentation language of all submissions.
10.Review and instruct design changes if necessary in intermediate submissions prior to internal review with Creative director and General manager giving enough time for minor modifications. 9.Meet and explain project’s design with clients and client’s representatives.
11.Discuss and record all clients’ requests and modifications moreover advise against any required change that is due to lack of understanding of design or experience.
12.Advise time required for any new/modification in accordance to project design schedule and deadlines.
13.Find smart immediate alternative plans and solutions in regards to time management and design changes and requirements.
14.Maintian positive relations with clients and provide constant customer support by attending to all client’s questions and inquiries in regards to design.
15.Build outcomes that give pride to office and team finally have a sense of ownership in everything that is produced.
1. Act as lead design manager for a variety of project types.
2. Participate during all phases of project delivery.
3. Develop project schedules, budgets, and work plans.
4. Interface with client, contractor, agencies, as well as engineering and specialty consultants.
5. Prepare and review proposals, contracts, and consultant agreements.
6. Review internal project accounting documents and process draft project billing.
7. Participate in firm marketing, proposal writing, and project interviews.
8. Manage mid-size to large project teams, assign and monitor completion of tasks.
9. Mentor junior staff.
10. Evaluate junior staff performance.
11. Optimixe team efforts to achieve best results possible.
12. Participate in the coordination and document preparation for projects and provide quality assurance via review of project documentation 13. Other related duties as assigned
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Design Manager – Babnimnim Design Studio بكل سهولة الان مجانا.