NOTE : The job location for the position is in Kuwait. Candidates who are willing to migrate themselves to Kuwait may apply.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain a high awareness of industry trends, particularly regarding accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build domain-specific (Math, Physics, Accounting, etc.) reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Target Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet devices.
- Apply industry best-practices with regards to interoperability, maintenance, and resource utilization.
- Work with server administrator to monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify issues when necessary.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a framework for interfacing all web-based components on the platform of choice for course ware development.
- Identify web-based plugins (simulators, calculators, graphing tools, etc.) that are programmable, interactive, and can be utilized in educational contexts
- Interacts with IDL team members.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|