Digital Transformation Manager – Manpower Middle East
One of my high profile clients based in Riyadh is looking for Digital Transformation Manager.
This role will have reporting lines to the VP of Data and Technology. The position is to lead and direct the digital transformation team who will be responsible for developing a common understanding of emerging technologies and possibilities. Then, he build a shared commitment to a roadmap for deploying and using the technologies, and the changes to people, processes, systems, and information that must be taken into account.
• Conducting customer and product discovery to understand user needs and new trends in digital transformation era.
• Leading multi-disciplinary agile teams, including external partners, in the delivery of new digital services or the iteration of existing ones.
• Manages resources to effectively deliver powerful digital solutions that transform the customer digital experience.
• Assessing and analyzing applications for new or changed digital services.
• Assessing internal services suitability for digital transformation and rigorously prioritizing involvement by customer or cost saving benefit.
• Managing and providing direction and support to those managing internal transformation projects.
• Providing advice to the IT on innovations that could best support audience (customer) needs.
• Advocating user focused design, agile project methodologies, use of low cost cloud based technology, open source software and the use of more diverse suppliers.
• Helping put in place new guidance and training for service owners and project managers; advising on the structures needed for future digital transformation.
• Performing other duties as required by the line manager
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
• 8+ years of project/program management experience working with digital design teams; experience at a large corporate environment preferred.
• Thorough understanding of Agile project methodologies.
• Proven skills in product and project management methodologies and tool sets Agile/scrum, planning, issue escalation, problem resolution, conflict and collision management, metrics and reporting, communications, etc. strongly desired.
• Proven ability to exercise individual initiative, discretion, and judgment is required as is the ability to work effectively under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in establishing and utilizing measurements, processes, statistical analysis, and metrics.
• Experience managing transformation projects from start to finish, gathering user requirements through prototypes to actual delivery and iteration. Demonstrated skill in management, supervision and team management.
• Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible and able to work with multiple parties at all levels is essential
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts with an attention to detail and self-discipline and a drive for result
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Design, Creative, and Arts
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Digital Transformation Manager – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.