Director of Career and Placement Services – Ajman University
– Direct a comprehensive career development program for students and alumni with the goal of helping students secure professional jobs upon graduation.
– Establish strategic goals for the Career Services Office, including long-range planning and assessment.
– Initiate and maintain recruiting relationships with employers for job and internships opportunities, in collaboration with department faculty.
– Manage and provide professional development for Career Services staff
Oversee on-campus student employment and support the overall developmental nature of this program
– collaborate with faculty and administrators to infuse the curriculum with job training experiences.
– Teach students and alumni to develop a comprehensive job search and related professional job documents (e.g. resumes, cover letters, thank you notes).
– Administer and interpret career-related assessments.
– Manage annual departmental budget.
– Develop and update office publications, including web page materials and other online resources.
– Respond to outreach requests from the campus community.
– Oversees feedback mechanisms; maintains records and provides reports regarding student and alumni job placement and related activities for internal, external, and accreditation purposes.
– Develops course work and teaches career skills courses and workshops to students and graduates.
– Other duties as assigned.
||Ajman, United Arab Emirates
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Director of Career and Placement Services – Ajman University بكل سهولة الان مجانا.