Director of Executive Education – Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College
MBSC has an exciting opportunity for Director of Executive and Continuing Education based in King Abdullah Economic City which is located 100km North of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will work cooperatively with other members of the leadership team, the staff and faculty to make strategic and operational decisions that lead to the achievement the College’s goals. The Director assists the Vice Dean of Executive and Continuing Education in developing a strategic vision for and the development and delivery of high quality innovative programs for executive education, continuing education, and other corporate and enterprise educational programs at MBSC. The Director is responsible for the profitable operation of all non-degree executive and continuing education programs. He/she provides overall leadership, development, implementation, and management of executive and continuing education programs, including strategic marketing and outreach, admissions and enrollment operations, and program execution, and evaluation.
• Scans the environment for emerging training needs, competing programs and trends in executive and continuing education.
• Helps the Vice Dean to establish non-degree program strategies, objectives, long-term goals, department policies and procedures consistent with college goals and policies.
• Collaborates with the Deans or Directors of degree-granting programs to provide market information about industry needs and to provide contacts for projects, speakers and internship opportunities.
• Negotiates and manages contractual arrangements with vendors and other major stakeholders.
• Oversees go-to-market strategy for new concepts including: working with faculty/partners on new ideas, testing new concepts in the market, collaborating with marketing teams on strategy and execution, overseeing delivery process, and evaluating the financial and strategic effectiveness of programs.
• Oversees implementation of post-delivery program strategy to maintain relationships with program alumni and their institutions.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external service stakeholders to ensure efficient, top quality delivery of services.
• Provides operational management and quality control oversight to MBSC’s Executive Education and Continuing Education programs.
• Oversees implementation of new systems, processes, and policies and streamlines existing ones to improve program support and delivery for all programs.
• Oversees creation of budgets, financial models and pricing strategies for all programs
• Responsible for the growth and development of a team of staff, including providing vision and direction, establishing clear objectives and coaching to deliver high performance
• Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
||King Abdullah Economic city, Saudi Arabia
||Research and Development
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Director of Executive Education – Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College بكل سهولة الان مجانا.