• Establishing, maintaining, evaluating and developing techniques for the company's document control system (filling codes both hard and electronic, documents flow methods …etc) to meet internal and external company needs.
•Developing all new company's templates (Egypt Branch) – (Letter, Transmittal Cover Sheet (TRN), Material Submittal Cover Sheet, Request For Information (RFI), Site Work Instruction (SI), Inspection Request (IR), Confirmation of Verbal Instruction (CVI), Concrete Pouring Request (CPR), Meeting Minutes (MoM), Memo …etc).
• Controlling the project implementation correspondences flow between the main contractor (FAS), governmental bodies, subcontractors, the Consultant and the Owner.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and financial correspondence.
• Responsible for overseeing the construction documents to insure accuracy and timely release for the project.
• Notifying the involved party for tacking appropriate action on the pending documents.
• Performing audits and inspections to insure office works is performed correctly and efficiently.
• Established goals for the document control staff and manage performance to these goals.
• Preparing various kinds of reports and presentations related to project documents status and managing the Project Weekly Progress Report to the PM and Owner.
• Following up and tracking the project steel shipment documents (Manufacture Commercial Invoice, Bill of Landing, Packing List Form,
Certificate of OriginShipments Charges Invoices) and preparing the Financial Report to PM, Procurement and finance departments.
• Managing internal warehouse audit to verify accuracyof records and preparing the regular financial warehouse status reports.
• Connecting link between the finance and construction team regarding the project progress invoices.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|