Driver / Logistics Officer – International Relief and Development
• Drive IRD Jordan vehicles as needed for work-related matters as per supervisor’s directions.
• Keep IRD Jordan vehicles clean and in good conditions at all times.
• Provision of reliable and secure driving services;
• Proper use of vehicle.
• Day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle.
• Ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services.
• Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
• Follow routes and time schedule.
• Complete logs and reports.
• Keep the ORG. passengers and vehicles in highly manors of safety, use visual search skills to obtain correct information and make reduced- risk decisions for effective speed and position adjustments.
• Use visual skills and mental perception to reduce risks while operating a motor vehicle.
• Provision of inputs for preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
• Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, etc.
• Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts.
• Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
• Collecting and verifying volunteer’s timesheets.
• Follow up calls and site visits to the field.
• Photocopying program’s papers.
• Responsible on program’s close out procedures.
• Documentation of program activities.
||Logistics and Transportation
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشاء سيرتك الذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية والأسرع للحصول على الوظيفة Driver / Logistics Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.