– Load and unload employees.
– Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed. Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured.
– Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
– Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
– Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
– Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
– Serving tea and coffee to guests and managers.
– Ensure the availability of all kitchen and toilet supplies at all times.
– Filing documents as per the department requirement.
– Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|