e-Commerce Inventory Control Officer
– Develops purchasing arrangements with suppliers
– Maintain and manage order cycle
– Responsible for reviewing forecasting of future sales and demand at the SKU level by direct report Inventory Planners and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made if needed.
– Monitors all promotions for stock, pricing, removals, and additions that may impact current and future inventory needs.
– Responsible for the monthly review of inventory and product pricing
– Partner with Merchant peers in the review of current trends and the development of future forecast of sales, gross margin and receipt flow to ensure adherence to company inventory plans.
– Conduct monthly product stocktake
– prepare and dispatch orders.
– Manage inventory/order management system consisting of thousands of both B2B and B2C customers
– Write, create and publish successful online product listings that include images, description, product features, shipping details, item specifications and all necessary information to successfully sell the product and serve the customer
– Image resizing and editing.
– Manage existing online listings and make necessary corrections to ensure product accuracy
– Create and post website content such as articles, blogs, product updates, instructional material, etc.
– Manage all customer correspondence via email or phone including product questions, order inquiries, complaints, shipping claims, international requests, sales and shipping quotes, etc
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة e-Commerce Inventory Control Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.