The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure.
The IRC Jordan program was established in 2007 and is currently operating programs in Jordan and southern Syria with an annual budget of $36 million; approximately $25 million is for southern Syria. The IRC is currently providing humanitarian assistance in southern Syria in the sectors of protection, health and economic recovery and development through partnerships with Syrian NGOs and provision of life-saving relief items. The Cross-Border program works closely with Syrian partnerships, often Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) which are able to provide emergency aid to conflict-affected Syrians. The program works with CBOs to strengthen their internal capacity to manage humanitarian interventions, foster their knowledge on humanitarian principles and SPHERE standards, and promote better coordination with other humanitarian actors working on the Syrian emergency response.
IRC delivers its programs in Syria through a range of partnerships with Syrian NGOs. A key aspect of the programs is capacity-building support, provided by IRC to its partnership network. Due to the remote context, IRC delivers the majority of its training remotely, via e-Learning materials. There is an existing e-Learning Manager who is responsible for providing technical support to all Syria team to enable them to provide effective remote capacity-building. The e-Learning Officer will report to the e-Learning manager, and will work in close coordination with Syria team (who will provide the curriculum for the training materials).
1. Develop effective and engaging multimedia materials utilizing high quality animation video and infographics
2. Working with relevant graphics, animation and compositing software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premier, Camtasia, and Animate cc.
3. Utilize conceptual concepts to take raw content and create storyboards that support delivering an engaging learning experience.
4. Storyboard and animated video; design the graphic elements and animate in accordance with the style of the subject matter and audience.
5. Contribute to video shoots, edit raw footage including audio tracks, maintain storyboards and create professional HD video materials as needed.
6. Editing the videos Using editing Software
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|